Introducing: One Smart Cookie Marketing

Karen is One Smart Cookie

I’m excited to announce the new, improved identity of the former Incredible Chef persona that used to grace these pages – please welcome One Smart Cookie Marketing!

One Smart Cookie Marketing focuses on making other “smart cookies” look smart.  Utilizing the appropriate marketing and social media tools, we help thought leaders, experts, influencers, and gurus get their message out to their target audience and earn the visibility they deserve.

Definition from the Cambridge Dictionary – a smart cookie is someone who is clever and good at dealing with difficult situations

Okay, so maybe the marketing situations you face aren’t that difficult, but they are to you!  So why not hand these duties off to someone who is good at dealing with them and is clever, to boot?  That’s me, One Smart Cookie.

I love the name for another reason – it gives a nod to my background both as a personal chef and as one who has spent the past year specializing in social media for restaurants and food & beverage companies. But I’ve discovered there are many more out there, outside the food community, that are looking for One Smart Cookie too.  And so the focus broadens – although there will always be a special place in my heart – and in my list of clients! – for the foodies.

So who do I want to help now?  I’m looking for entrepreneuers (real or wanna-be) with that great big idea, thought leaders that influence large communities, authors and speakers that are subject-matter experts, and those on a mission to impact their world in some way.

These leaders know there is power in marketing and social media - but they aren’t sure quite how to use it yet, even though they know how important it is.  They are educated, eager to learn, computer savvy, and are hungry to make their stamp on their world.  They don’t mind rolling up their sleeves and doing the work, because they know the importance of being authentic in their communications. And they are willing to pay the price to be guided in the areas they are unskilled.

One Smart Cookie -meaning me, Karen Rosenzweig! – brings more than 20 years of marketing, social media and public relations to the mix.  You bring the big idea, and we will help you craft creative messages, find the people that need to hear about you, and display your brilliance.  It’s an easy recipe and it will be a beautiful, fully-baked masterpiece when we are finished.

Stay tuned for more details – it’s going to be quite a ride!  I’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions in the comments – please share!

Please share this with your friendsShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

9 Responses to “Introducing: One Smart Cookie Marketing”

1. Betsy Talbot March 24, 2010 at 5:10 pm #

I always knew you were one smart cookie, Karen. Love your new look!

2. Linda Davis March 25, 2010 at 12:16 pm #

Karen
    Congratulations on your new adventure. I believe that you will do really well in this adventure and look forward to talking to you about a new adventure in the future for me

3. Melissa Wadsworth March 25, 2010 at 1:44 pm #

Hey Karen, congratulations on such a smooth transition to your new business focus. It feels like a perfect fit! It’s also a great example of how easy you would be to work with. Yeah to both of those.

4. Lesacooks March 25, 2010 at 1:47 pm #

Wow, Karen! Your site is great. Especially the dynamic banner at the top with your blog entries-totally ingenious. It’s a beautiful use of white space,too. Yay!

I’m really excited for your new venture, ad your new name-very catchy. I will keep my eye out for all the smart cookies coming out of the oven.

5. Maria Ross March 25, 2010 at 2:27 pm #

One Smart Cookie: delicious social media with bite! Can’t wait to work with you on the launch of my new book!

6. Barb Avery March 25, 2010 at 3:23 pm #

Karen-what a great way to stay vibrant, as your new clients will open lots of boxes and windows and doors for you. I will keep you in mind, if I get stuck in a rut for great new ideas.

7. Barb Avery March 25, 2010 at 3:25 pm #

Karen: what a great way to stay vibrant, with new clients opening windows,doors and “boxes” for you. I will definitely keep you in mind for new ideas.

8. Michele Bayle March 26, 2010 at 1:26 pm #

Karen, this is clever! The name is a perfect fit. Thanks for getting me launched with your twitter class – i am looking forward to graduating from your ‘one smart cookie’ academy. Best of luck on your seasoned adventure.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention Introducing: One Smart Cookie Marketing « One Smart Cookie Marketing -- Topsy.com - March 25, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lara, Anita Elder. Anita Elder said: RT @KarenRosenzweig: http://bit.ly/aPW666 Tweet button still points to IncredibleChef and gives a page not found [...]