With Facebook’s recent changes for business pages, it’s important to understand how to maintain your business visibility, expand your fan engagement, and see a positive return for your efforts. I will help you navigate the intricacies of Facebook business pages in a fun and efficient manner, and help you avoid spending hours on ineffective tactics and strategies.
In this interactive, hands-on workshop (bring your computer!) you will:
- Cut through the noise to learn what you must do with your Facebook business page updates to be effective
- Discover how to leverage your personal Facebook network to grow your business page
- Identify strategies to make your business page more visible, valuable and interesting to your customers
- Create a weekly content calendar of posts for easy sharing – no more stress about what to post!
- Learn to use Facebook insights to see which updates are most effective and get the most interaction
- Unlock the secret to accomplishing your Facebook activities in less than 30 minutes a day
Details: Attendees should have an existing Facebook business page established prior to class. Please bring your laptop computer if you wish to work on your pages during class (very helpful!). We will have free wifi but please bring a power cord/extension cord if your computer is not fully charged. Water and light refreshments will be provided.
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Time: 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Location: Verity Credit Union, 11027 Meridian Ave. N., Seattle, WA 98133
Investment: $79 early bird registration through Sept. 8; $99 general registration starting Sept. 9
Registration Link: http://fbbizsept23.bpt.me