Most Seattle residents – new and longtime – are familiar with Dine Around Seattle, the semi-annual dining extravaganza that gives our wallets a break and our palates a treat. Now that March has roared in like a lion, we present our 10 favorite reasons you should participate in this month’s Dine Around Seattle event:
- Three-course dinners for just $30 at many of Seattle’s finest restaurants
- If you live on the Eastside, you don’t have to worry about traffic on 520 – there are 10 restaurants on “your side” of the lake
- Who wants to cook Sunday through Thursday? Boring! Put down your spatula and get out of the house – it’s someone else’s turn to cook!
- Beignets! Two restaurants are serving up these fried doughy delights – bin on the lake is offering Sweet Cream Espresso Pot de Crème and Cinnamon Beignets, while Toulouse Petit is dishing up Beignets with Chicory Anglaise
- The extended menu descriptions on the DAS website make it easier than ever to decide where to dine, all on one website
- You can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day all month at Lot No. 3 in Bellevue, with their Guinness-Braised Beef Short Ribs, Mustard Mashed Potatoes, Baby Carrots, and Orange-Shallot Gremolata
- There are 51 – yes 51! – restaurants to choose from. If you can’t find something you like, you aren’t trying!
- ART Restaurant’s Bittersweet Tart, with “Fluffernutter” Ice Cream and Strawberry Preserves – who doesn’t love a good Fluffernutter?
- A steal of a deal at lunchtime, with 3-course meals at a measly $15 (there are 19 restaurants offering lunch)
- It’s Dine Around Seattle’s 10th anniversary – it’s our duty to get out and celebrate!
Leave a Comment