Stop Collecting and Start Connecting – Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn!
Leverage Existing Relationships to Increase Your Revenue
Do you have a LinkedIn account but rarely use it? Have you accepted connection requests and then done nothing more? Discover how to leverage your unique experience and existing relationships to increase your revenue, and powerfully market your business. This powerful session will teach you how to take your business networking to the next level with a clear LinkedIn networking strategy. LinkedIn can help you win new clients, build your professional reputation, and find ideal business partners – it is THE place for new opportunities!
At this powerful event you’ll learn how to:
- Generate business by maintaining relationships and expanding your network
- Make your profile complete and compelling, so that your ideal clients find you faster
- Attract clients and connections by creating a powerful summary and headline
- Effectively manage your time on LI with a daily action plan/checklist
- Keep your name in front of your connections daily without being annoying
This event will be held at Shawn O’Donnell’s, 122 – 128th St. S.E. Everett, WA 98208
Tuesday, March 1, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Leave a Comment