I’ll be teaching a workshop Tuesday, October 1 on using LinkedIn to leverage your existing relationships to increase your revenue. This is an open class in the Tacoma/South Sound area – here’s what you’ll be learning:
Do you have a LinkedIn account but rarely use it? Have you accepted connection requests and then done nothing more? Is your lack of action on LinkedIn hurting your business reputation?
Discover how to leverage your unique experience and existing relationships to increase your revenue, and powerfully market your business. This dynamic session will teach you how to take your business networking to the next level with a clear LinkedIn networking strategy. LinkedIn can help you win new clients, build your professional reputation, and find ideal business partners – it is THE place for new opportunities!
At this powerful event you’ll learn how to:
- Generate business by maintaining relationships and expanding your network
- Make your profile complete and compelling, so that your ideal clients find you faster
- Attract clients and connections by creating a powerful summary and headline
- Effectively manage your time on LI with a daily action plan/checklist
- Keep your name in front of your connections daily without being annoying
Reserve your seat at this link! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stop-collecting-and-start-connecting-leverage-the-power-of-linkedin-tickets-72180936123